#Mechispike is hiring for Windchill Customization & Windchill Migration
Interested candidates can share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location – Pune/Bangalore
Notice Period – 15 to 30 Days
Experience – 3 to 7 years
- Job Description – Windchill Customization
• Good knowledge of Windchill PDMLink 10.1/10.2/11 modules in following areas:-
• Excellent Knowledge in Windchill Integrations -Windchill Info*Engine ,ESI ,ERP Connector
• Knowledge of PTC FlexPLM,Windchill Supplier Management, PartsLink,Integrity , ProjectLink,MPMLink would be an added advantage
• Develop custom solutions based on Windchill APIs, Customization of Windchill Product
• Knowledge and experience in software development processes
• Understanding of Creo
• Familiar in Linux Server environment would be a plus
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
2. Job Description – Windchill Migration
• Deep understanding of Windchill Architecture
• Expertise in data migration using Windchill Bulk Migrator (WBM), especially Windchill -Windchill Creo data migration
• Expertise in migrating legacy systems to windchill which includes performing data analysis, data mapping, extraction, transformation, file migration etc.
• Exposure in migrating data using java utilities, loaders etc.
• Knowledge and Experience of Windchill configurations (Lifecycles, OIRs, Workflows, Roles, ACLs, Preferences, etc.)
• Knowledge of CAD integrations with Windchill.
• Expertise in creating Oracle DB, Stored procedures, and functions
• Exposure to Oracle PL/SQL development would be added advantage.
• Knowledge of Database (Oracle/SQL) and its administration, Database debugging/troubleshooting/ performance tuning would be added advantage.
• Experience in Windchill installation (Monolithic/clustered, HA environment), performance tuning and maintenance support
• Strong System administration experience in Linux & Windows based environments
• Excellent verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills.
• Ability to work through ambiguous work situations.Click Here To Submit Your Application