#Mechispike is hiring for Teamcenter Functional Consultant
Experience Required – 5+ Years
Location – PAN India
Notice Period – 0-60 Days
Please find the below JD please read it carefully and if interested please share your updated CV on email@example.com
70% on functional role
30% on technical role
- Teamcenter with TC versions- TC 12 and above
Strong functional knowledge of TC Modules like- My Teamcenter, Workflows, Structure Manager, Change Manager, Classification, Report builder, Query builder, Access Manager, Product Configurator, Manufacturing Process Planner, BOP & EWI workflows
- Ability to transform the business requirements into functional scenarios with the help of use case, state, sequence diagrams and develop functional requirements
- Strong understanding of Teamcenter data model, 2T/4T architecture with exposure to AWC/EWIShould have a good understanding of change management and change implementation process, from identifying a change in problem report to implementing changes in Change Order.
- Good Knowledge and hands-on relational databases- MSSQL sever
- Good understanding of CAD integrations like NX/SWIM/TcAI/IPEM and functional integration of third-party web-based applications
Good to Have-
- Exposure to integrating TcMfg with downstream applications like Rapid Author, EWI and MES systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of any other Integrations- T4S, Anark, MS Office Integrations will be added advantage.
- Nice to have implementation knowledge on – ITK, C/C++, Perl, client-side customization, SOA services, BMIDE configuration, Dispatcher configuration and customization.
- Exposure to developing web applications using HTML, web methods, JSON, java script