• Strong knowledge of Engineering Practices and Process followed in Agile Development models across all SDLC stages.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and operational solutions.
• Good knowledge of AWS cloud service offerings and prior work experience on AWS is plus.
• Expertise in open source frame works and development
• Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services, security practices, database technologies.
• Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, and agile software development methodologies
• Strong interpersonal skills to drive the roadmap execution across different business teams, product teams and other supporting teams.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to a product. You’ll be interacting with everyone from Engineers, Architects, engineering leaders, product leaders to our customer
• Passion for code quality. A strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective
Apply here – email@example.com