Experience : 3 Years
Notice Period : Immediate
• understand the scope of project,
• work with software developers and project support team
• write and execute test scripts, run manual and automated tests write bug reports, assess code, review documentation
• carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing
• test in different environments including VM’s and Cloud environment
• work towards departmental and project deadlines, provide quality assurance
• provide objective feedback to software development project teams
• troubleshoot and problem solve, design tests to mitigate risk
• present findings to software development and business user teams
• document analysis
• communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
Software Tester Requirements:
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
• Working knowledge of programming.
• Excellent communication, critical thinking skills. Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Software Tester Responsibilities:
• VM is latest build
• Ensure Polarian is up to date
• Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
• Executing tests
• Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
• Interacting with Solution Architects, to understand product requirements.”
Apply Here : firstname.lastname@example.org