Experience : 3 to 7 Yrs
Schedule & Lead Daily DSUM
o Report on scenario tasking
o Completed testing
o In progress testing
o Testing blockers
o Actions to PMOs and workstream leads
• Ensure Polarian updated and status’ correct
• Ensure an appropriate test environment setup so that testers can start their work by providing required hardware & software tools.
• Test automation tools are expensive and hence they are to be employed only when necessary. The test manager decided when and how to properly manage the test resources both human and tools.
• Formulate / review software testing strategies
• Prepare / review / present test reports.
• Coordinate with and report to other managers (Project Manager, Development Manager, etc) to ensure the highest level of software quality.
• Review business / software requirements and provide inputs.
• Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
o Execute tests (manual / automated).
• Report defects and assist in their understanding
o To SAs / workstream leads
o To GTAC or PD if needed
• Prepare and present test reports internal and external use. Polarian metrics for evaluating test progress and assessing product quality.
• At the end of each PI or Sprint, to prepare detailed test reports to ensure the quality of the product.
• Previous experience in project & test management
• Sound knowledge of various testing types & automation tools
• Acquainted with different operating systems
• Knowledge of at least one database management system
• Familiarity with test management tools
• Knowledge of business analytics and marketing
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Coordination and leadership skills
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language”
Apply Here : firstname.lastname@example.org