Notice period: Immediate to 30days
Required Skills –
• Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery
• Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
• Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
• Knowledge in MBOM Creation
• Knowledge in EBOM to MBOM Synchronization
• Accountability Check
• Understanding the manufacturing process planning requirements, business needs in EBOM, MBOM and Station BoM.
• Support for execution and its implementation for manufacturing related process in Teamcenter, CAD and Active Workspace Client.
• Minimum 2 years of Teamcenter configuration experience.
• Min. 1~2 years of hands-on experience in developing and configuring TC MPP module
• Strong configuration and debugging skill in Teamcenter Dispatcher with various CAD translation.
• Experience in Multi-BOM Manager is an advantage.
• Sound knowledge of manufacturing processes, data flow and BOM generation concepts.
• Communicate with and inform relevant stakeholders concerning changes.
• Responsible for gap analysis between Engineering BoM & Manufacturing BoM.
Good to Have Skills –
• Knowledge in AWC Configuration and Customization
• Knowledge in AWC configuration with MBOM
• Knowledge in AWC Customization with MOBOM
• EBOM Integration
Apply here: email@example.com